You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. June 2019: Caption Cache ($20 Steam Gift Card Prize)
AssultTank posted...
Aegis_Runestone posted...
GauRocks posted...
"So even if you have no idea what the correct answer is it may be worth participating, as you have a shot at the random prize!"

There are correct answers? Uh oh. I forgot to carry a 6.

Yeah, I don't think I've gotten my karma from the last competition... in April.

Yeah, Allen usually does the karma in batches when he has time. I keep a record of when he adds it. :P

Something about not wanting to go into the database too often to edit the karma.

:( I bet I didn't get my karma from that Treasure one (Cecil training as a Ninja) or the Skyrim one.
"The time has come. Bid farewell to your bloodstained past.
Forsake the darkness you once embraced, or the light will find no hold!"

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
1 month ago#12
Something is really bothering me about the models in that last shot.
Is it naive to dream of a world without war?
Can you submit more than one caption to a single screenshot?
I've got a new, Zelda-themed Top 10 List up! Check it out here: https://bit.ly/2VOYuqq
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Can you submit more than one caption to a single screenshot?

Probably not. I mean... that's multiple entries.
BlueCrystalTear | GNT BB4 Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
3DS 4356-4163-4781 | (((FREE HUGS))) | You're living your own life. You're you.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
4 weeks ago#15
No multiple captions. One per person per screenshot. :p
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
3 weeks ago#16
Oh geez I was in one of those cars during the XIV event. D:
[Brackets.] - Current obsessions (1/8/19): Dota, The Witness, Shovel Knight, replaying the main series Resident Evils.
(message deleted)

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
3 weeks ago#18
I dunno if my Quiplash/general Jackbox skill was enough for this competition ;_;
[Brackets.] - Current obsessions (1/8/19): Dota, The Witness, Shovel Knight, replaying the main series Resident Evils.
Annnnnd I'm an idiot. Just came up with captions just to realize the deadline was up. Oh well, here they were.

Guys, I'm all for bringing awareness to diseases, but I think these Youtube challenges are getting out of hand.

When you need a surgeon to reattach your severed arm but the only person available was a seamtress.

I warned you Bruce, if you didn't start taking better care of your Batmobile, I was going to outsource a bunch of cheap knockoffs from China!

Mario reherses his street gig singing "the Mariachi Blues" after discovering all his coins and passport were missing after a night of tequilla shots.

You think our upcoming tournament is a joke? I said LIMBO LIMBO HOW LOW CAN YOU ****ING GO?!!!
This sentence has five words. This sentence has eight words. Only one sentence in this signature is true.

User Info: PaulWilko11

PaulWilko11
2 weeks ago#20
Hi, this is interesting I missed the deadline will July have a new comp also?
IGN: Megan (Moon/UM)
FC: 3755 - 2036 - 3361 BST UK (=^_^=) "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. June 2019: Caption Cache ($20 Steam Gift Card Prize)