• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. November 2018: Spooky Sonatas [PS4 Pro or Xbox 1 X Prize]

User Info: TheGreatNoodles

TheGreatNoodles
8 months ago#61
TarElessar posted...
TheGreatNoodles posted...
Why are people using spoiler tags when the event has, for all intents and purposes, ended with regards to submissions?

Some people would only like to know next Friday, so I'll leave them that

Fair point. I'll edit my earlier post/s to accommodate for that.
Mario Maker https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/thegreatnoodle
Noodles Games: Part 1; http://txt.do/daqoz Part 2; http://txt.do/daq65

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
8 months ago#62
AssultTank posted...
There was an Earthbound song? o.O

Lol whatttttt.... you trying to scare us, right? I just compared them again and that's exactly what it is unless another game blatantly copied it.

TarElessar posted...
Did anyone find the Zelda version he used? It's not the original, but I couldn't find it on YouTube :/

Are you saying it's not Majora Mask's Song of Healing (original)?

https://i.imgtc.com/3nyBhbU.gif
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Win 10 Pro | Vive Pro | PS4 Pro | The only Pro platforms for Pro gamers.

User Info: TarElessar

TarElessar
8 months ago#63
MrXGamer posted...
Are you saying it's not Majora Mask's Song of Healing (original)?

I'm an idiot >__<
For some reason I thought that he only used songs of "areas"... not that it matters lol, but still worthy of a major facepalm, considering that I love Zelda.
At least I know what 8 is =P

User Info: Ex-Kefiroth

Ex-Kefiroth
8 months ago#64
Probably 80% of my time spent on this was spent figuring out what the hell #8 was (which I eventually did). The obscurity is on a totally different level from most of the other tracks on the list.
after years of waiting
nothing came

User Info: KyonKuchiki

KyonKuchiki
8 months ago#65
I’ll admit I feel confident that I got 14/15 correct. Number 1 was the only one that I could not figure out for the life of me. Sounded so under watery... as well as familiar
Going beyond the impossible and kicking logic to the curb!
Currently playing: Spyro Reignited Trilogy, SC6, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Opera Omnia Dissidia

KyonKuchiki
8 months ago#66
LordOfDabu posted...
I'm curious as to what 1 and 8 are

8 was from a game called Oxenfree
Currently playing: Spyro Reignited Trilogy, SC6, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Opera Omnia Dissidia

User Info: LordOfDabu

LordOfDabu
8 months ago#67
Thanks. If 1 starts with an A or B then I believe they were all given alphabetically.
Think fast. Click faster.

KyonKuchiki
8 months ago#68
LordOfDabu posted...
Thanks. If 1 starts with an A or B then I believe they were all given alphabetically.

Wow, wish I would have noticed! I feel silly since I got 14/15 that I didn't noticed they lined up alphabetically, so now I know my shot in the dark guess for 1 was wrong.

User Info: Exystence

Exystence
8 months ago#69
Welp I appear to have gotten my butt kicked. Also if the Earthbound one isn’t Earthbound I’ll sue >:o
~Exy || rateyourmusic.com/~Exystence
Don't be a henchman! Stand on your laurels! Do what no one else does and praise the good of other men for good man's sake!

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
8 months ago#70
The fact that you all are mentioning my four problematic ones leads me to believe I didn't win it. :(
[Brackets.] - Current obsessions (6/17/18): Curse of Strahd D&D5E campaign (Wild Magic Sorcerer), Vermintide 2, Okami HD re-play, monitoring JAPAN TIME.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. November 2018: Spooky Sonatas [PS4 Pro or Xbox 1 X Prize]
  • Topic Archived