• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. September 2018: Mod's Choice Awards (Nintendo Switch Prize)

User Info: TarElessar

TarElessar
10 months ago#161
TaiIs82 posted...
Googled my remaining questionable mods to every blank game slot I had left. More mods really need to get in the habit and randomly say "by the way, this is my favorite game ever! Here's the smoking gun in case of any future contests that happen!" It would be nice :P

Out of curiosity, I decided to simply google "gameFAQs [insert mod] [insert game]" for a few combinations and was surprised how accurate the results were (won't spoil anything for you guys, don't worry). Since the game boards and a few others are all public (so all search machines should have access), you could pretty much narrow it down to "if it's their favorite game, they have probably posted on the board at some point".
Googling both my name and "Monster Hunter" (which probably everyone got right, considering I wrote reviews about it) gives a dozen results.

User Info: Nemesis347

Nemesis347
10 months ago#162
TarElessar posted...
TaiIs82 posted...
Googled my remaining questionable mods to every blank game slot I had left. More mods really need to get in the habit and randomly say "by the way, this is my favorite game ever! Here's the smoking gun in case of any future contests that happen!" It would be nice :P

Out of curiosity, I decided to simply google "gameFAQs [insert mod] [insert game]" for a few combinations and was surprised how accurate the results were (won't spoil anything for you guys, don't worry). Since the game boards and a few others are all public (so all search machines should have access), you could pretty much narrow it down to "if it's their favorite game, they have probably posted on the board at some point".
Googling both my name and "Monster Hunter" (which probably everyone got right, considering I wrote reviews about it) gives a dozen results.

Yeah, yours was the second easiest. Thanks! I love MH.

User Info: Ex-Kefiroth

Ex-Kefiroth
10 months ago#163
@AssultTank "Final Fantasy VI" is an acceptable answer for E3, right? Guess I'll find out tomorrow if nothing else. Hyped for the results.
sharp.
distance.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
10 months ago#164
Hype continues.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
9 months ago#165
It's fun seeing what people have guessed as my favorite game.
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.

User Info: Nemesis347

Nemesis347
9 months ago#166
Error1355 posted...
It's fun seeing what people have guessed as my favorite game.

I have you as one of the easy ones. I hope you're not a curveball. :)

User Info: RingoBell

RingoBell
9 months ago#167
Anybody take screenshots of all the mod's MyGames pages before this contest started? I'm going to laugh if they all switched their picks around just to confuse y'all.
Ya know, one of these days I'm gonna think of something to put here...

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
9 months ago#168
RingoBell posted...
Anybody take screenshots of all the mod's MyGames pages before this contest started? I'm going to laugh if they all switched their picks around just to confuse y'all.

If you asked me which is my favorite game it kinda changes depending on the time you ask me.

There's a pretty solid set of like 3 games I've probably called my favorite game though.
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
9 months ago#169
I finally finished scoring... <.< You guys submitted a lot of entries...

I'm typing up the announcement post now. But someone did get a perfect score. ;)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
9 months ago#170
AssultTank posted...
But someone did get a perfect score. ;)

Well it couldn't have been me because I didn't get some games. No Switch for me. :/ http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=0HNxRG42ma8&p=n#/77;79
''25 posts in and no one has addressed the orignal question. Also, I'm continuing that streak :P'' ~ Lord_Zenki
Join the unknown: http://goo.gl/S75cmn
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Competitions
  3. September 2018: Mod's Choice Awards (Nintendo Switch Prize)
  • Topic Archived