• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Can't figure out how to add games to my wishlist after the partial redesign.

User Info: Rin-Coconut

Rin-Coconut
2 weeks ago#1
After the stats and that whole area got redesigned, I can't for the life of me figure out how to add games to my wishlist. Did they remove this feature or is it now incredibly hard to find?

User Info: Hasshiro

Hasshiro
2 weeks ago#2
I can no longer remember how it was done previously (never used that feature myself), but there is a link in the 'Your status' box (right below 'User ratings') that says 'Track your collection in My Games'. It'll take you to the page with your own lists - including 'Wish List' (left column).

Edit: Now that I think of it, I believe there used to be a dedicated button for that. But yeah, it looks like we have to do it the hard way now. Something for Site Suggestions?
I don't cheat. I play by house rules.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: threetimes

threetimes
2 weeks ago#3
The new design isn't as intuitive as the previous one. FThe option to select different versions of a game has been moved to linked page which is not obvious. Why fix things that aren't broke?

But the wishlist is reached from an icon at the right of the game name. There are three of them, a pencil, a bell and a heart. Click on the heart to get the option to add the game to wish list (and favourites, etc.)
The bells haven't stopped ringing yet.

User Info: Hasshiro

Hasshiro
2 weeks ago#4
Ah, good to know. Thanks!
I don't cheat. I play by house rules.

User Info: Rin-Coconut

Rin-Coconut
2 weeks ago#5
threetimes posted...
The new design isn't as intuitive as the previous one. FThe option to select different versions of a game has been moved to linked page which is not obvious. Why fix things that aren't broke?

But the wishlist is reached from an icon at the right of the game name. There are three of them, a pencil, a bell and a heart. Click on the heart to get the option to add the game to wish list (and favourites, etc.)

Thank you so much

User Info: threetimes

threetimes
2 weeks ago#6
It's odd that no announcement was made about the changes.
The bells haven't stopped ringing yet.

User Info: Dragonspear2462

Dragonspear2462
2 weeks ago#7
Wow, there was no way I could have figured it out myself. Thanks for sharing!

User Info: lukeofsoul

lukeofsoul
2 weeks ago#8
Yeah I'd been looking for this and for what happened to the Notes that I had been attaching to games since this redesign. Definitely not as user friendly.

User Info: Sirius

Sirius
1 week ago#9
Yup. The other new problem is that even if you acquire the game after you put it on your wishlist, it remains on your wishlist even after clicking you own it. Before it removed it automatically.

Ugh.
You'll laugh, you'll cry and you will never want to go to sleep again. --jollzoffire about Dragon Quest VII
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Can't figure out how to add games to my wishlist after the partial redesign.
  • Post New Message