You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Can you make changes to a FAQ?

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
2 months ago#1
Recently, I made a FAQ and noticed that some information was missing. So is it possible to go back to the editor and fix it? Or do I have to remove it completely and start over?
Some people can listen to others. Some people can't. I'm not interested in people who can't.

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
2 months ago#2
If you wrote your FAQ with our editor, you can just go back to your document and edit it, then submit an update the same way you submitted it the first time around.

Beans345
2 months ago#3
Ok, good. So is it the document that is shown when you read the FAQ that I need to go to? Or is it something else?
Some people can listen to others. Some people can't. I'm not interested in people who can't.

Beans345
2 months ago#4
How do I go back to my document?

User Info: CrowMagnon

CrowMagnon
2 months ago#5
Contribute -> Guides: FAQs etc. -> Compose a FAQ with the Formatted FAQ Editor
Different name, same fate.

Beans345
2 months ago#6
CrowMagnon posted...
Contribute -> Guides: FAQs etc. -> Compose a FAQ with the Formatted FAQ Editor

Thank you.

User Info: DoomtheGrav

DoomtheGrav
2 months ago#7
Thank you for your contribution!
set the controls for the heart of the sun

Beans345
2 months ago#8
DoomtheGrav posted...
Thank you for your contribution!

No problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Can you make changes to a FAQ?