• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. How to clear the (1) notification by my trophy icon?

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
1 month ago#21
-hotdogturtle-- posted...
Fishels posted...
Also it is very hard to find the trophy causing it imo.

Process of elimination

Well you can click them from the notifications themselves. They tell you what they are.

Still unintuitive either way.

I don’t understand still. I click on the trophy button and it takes me to a different page man. Earned badges it’s called. I only had one notification but I clicked about 20 of them to get it to go away.

I had nothing under post notifications
(edited 1 month ago)
Don't click the trophy button. Hovering over it is supposed to give a dropdown menu showing each badge that you earned. If you're not getting a dropdown then that's the source of your problem.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
gainingtheoffense posted...
Mark as read.

Doesn't work for me.

Seems it clears whever i clicked on all of them and back each time.

Very annoying

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
1 month ago#24
Don't click the trophy button. Hovering over it is supposed to give a dropdown menu showing each badge that you earned. If you're not getting a dropdown then that's the source of your problem.

I don’t have the menu. So yep. Huh
Fishels posted...

I don’t have the menu. So yep. Huh

Yeah, I was on mobile and had no way of making a dropdown menu appear, so my solution after checking back on this thread was to tap every thing that had updated within the last 24 hours until the notification went away which is obviously a bit of a hassle.

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
4 weeks ago#26
I found there was a bug involving the badge notification dropdown. This should be fixed in tomorrow's update. Sorry about that!

User Info: adb007123

adb007123
4 weeks ago#27
Devin Morgan posted...
I found there was a bug involving the badge notification dropdown. This should be fixed in tomorrow's update. Sorry about that!

Sweet thanks
Psn mehmoregames

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 weeks ago#28
To each their own. I'll be looking forward to the notification when this account turns 10. From the nonsense I put up with trolls, to learning things about Final Fantasy games, and helping people with games, it's a mile stone I'm quite proud of.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
4 weeks ago#29
Okay, this should be fixed now. If you are still having this issue, contact me directly.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. How to clear the (1) notification by my trophy icon?
  • Topic Closed