• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Ip banned and then disallowed from posting feedback?

User Info: BenFromFates

BenFromFates
3 weeks ago#1
I got ip banned because I apparently searched up fe switch 30 times in 2 seconds. Then i was disallowed from feedback because I think I was refreshing the page which caused it to be spammed. What do I do? I didn't do anything and i don't use bots. WELP. Looks like i'm leaving this account just incase it happens again. I SWEAR I did not use bots.

Edit: I want to change where this is posted in but I'm scared i'll be banned again.
My Castle: 09537-80875-88508-40699 (Europe)
msg for bond units for the card thing

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
3 weeks ago#2
If you're positive you're not doing it, make sure you don't have any browser addons that could be doing it and run a virus scan. Additionally, if you're in public or using a VPN you could be connecting with an IP Address that matches someone else that's doing this.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Message Board Help
  3. Ip banned and then disallowed from posting feedback?
  • Topic Archived