Answers.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SlateSpear

SlateSpear
3 months ago#1
I posted a question yesterday and i cannot find it on the site anywhere nor can i find it on my profile and when i look it up to find it its not there the question was "In helgen when alduin saves you (so to speak)?" then i asked my question in the description because i doubt the title will hold everything i had to say but its just gone how do i find this question again?...

User Info: yoshifan1

yoshifan1
3 months ago#2
It should show under the answers page for the game as either answered, recent, or unresolved.
Sandwiches are made with bread.

User Info: SlateSpear

SlateSpear
3 months ago#3
its not there... i've looked and i cant find it anywhere on the site

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
3 months ago#4
There are no questions (or answers for that matter) in the system from you. Are you sure you actually submitted it?
Devin Morgan | CRP #3579
NES FAQ Completion Project:
http://faqs.retronintendo.com

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 months ago#5
I've had that happen before, but on board postings mostly. Esp when I still had my old computer. Could be a hiccup with the browser or a momentary loss of wifi, etc.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Maria54

Maria54
2 months ago#6
How do you solve the crow puzzle

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
2 months ago#7
Maria54 posted...
How do you solve the crow puzzle

Don't hijack other people's topics. You need to ask on the board for the game you're playing. This board is for help with the gamefaqs message boards.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived