• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild Arms
  3. WA Wiki Vandalism

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
10 years ago#1
Hey, has anyone else noticed that there are some people on Wiki who keep vandalizing the Wild ARMs pages? A while back, there were those guys who kept blanking the page for the fifth game, and now there is that Erigu and his/her friends, who keep changing the way the title is capitalized. I've never editted Wiki much, but I'm a lurker, and recently, this individual has even brought up my name, which is seriously wierd. They've managed to get a lot of users banned. Just a bit of a warning-if you try to undo their edits, be prepared to be stalked across the site, having all your edits undone, and be accused of being a sockpuppet. I wish someone would come to their senses there. How many times is Wiki gonna ban people before they realize they need to ban the people doing the actual vandalizing? Anyone else having problems on the WA pages on Wiki? Are any of those poor banned users here?O_o
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
  1. Boards
  2. Wild Arms
  3. WA Wiki Vandalism
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rudy blowing up chickens.keife19143/29 2:53PM