• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
  3. This game has ruined shooters for me

User Info: sejembalm

sejembalm
1 month ago#1
When playing other shooter games, I now wonder why don't they have an anime bikini girl option. Have a selection in the game options menu that replaces the characters (soldiers, terrorists, robots, aliens, etc.) with adorable girls in bikinis. Have another option to replace the blood and gore with colorful flowers and butterflies that fly out of the girls who get hit and then they fall to the ground, wet and complaining, with sad or perturbed looks on their faces. Head-shots can be represented by the target girl falling down with a halo of stars and little tweeting birds circling around her head. And when making a close combat attack or glory kill, your bikini girl instead slaps the other with a paint brush leaving a streak of blue paint on her face and she falls down on her knees, rubbing paint from her eyes and crying on how you're such a meanie.

Let's add this feature, game designers!

User Info: nebbo

nebbo
1 month ago#2
I disagree, anime tiddies and glory kills don't mix.

sejembalm
1 month ago#3
nebbo posted...
I disagree, anime tiddies and glory kills don't mix.

O, but they can! As I explained it, even the most brutal and gruesome glory kill can be transformed into a risque slapstick of wet towels or paintbrushes playfully knocking the other bikini girl down, turning even the most outrageously gory shooter into something cute and light-hearted.
Why hasn't this been done already??

nebbo
4 weeks ago#4
O, but they can! As I explained it, even the most brutal and gruesome glory kill can be transformed into a risque slapstick of wet towels or paintbrushes playfully knocking the other bikini girl down, turning even the most outrageously gory shooter into something cute and light-hearted.
Why hasn't this been done already??

Sure, I'm saying it's a bad idea. Having light-hearted stuff in a serious game would hurt immersion, even as an option. Also, if you try to cater to every preference you'll end up with an all around halfassed product. I rather let each do what they do best. There's enough games in this category for you mate, check out Bullet Girls if you haven't already.

sejembalm
4 weeks ago#5
Perhaps you are right, but I at least would have liked the option. If some games have zombie fighting options or mini-games, I would prefer butterfly blasting buxom bikini girls, brother.

Or take one game's environment and mechanics and make a different game out of it, like how the PS3 Far Cry 3 was re-skinned and turned into one of the best '80s action movie parody futuristic shooters EVER, Blood Dragon.

Or take an old game with good mechanics like the PS1 Bushido Blade game and upgrade the graphics with anime characters and/or bikini girls, perhaps having further options to tone down the violence and gore by arming the girls with colorful rubber swords as having beautiful beach bunnies brutally and bloodily butchering each other would just seem grotesque.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review
https://youtu.be/8c1qCnC7pkY

nebbo
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah I could get behind fanservice remakes of good games, wouldn't mind that. Wouldn't mind if every fighting game had a volleyball spinoff either. It's a niche genre though and will probably remain so, sadly.

Blood Dragon looks cool, I recently bought a PS3 so might as well check it out.
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
  3. This game has ruined shooters for me
  • Topic Archived