• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lriter

lriter
4 weeks ago#1
how do I get the saves from here on gamefaqs to a ps3? I downloaded them and put on flash drive but they do not show up on ps3 for me to transfer.

I made a folder labeled PS3 and a subfolder named SAVEDATA even made one SAVED DATA and they are not showing up. the file downloaded shows up as a .GME file but the ps3 when transferring to a PC shows as a .PSV.

I don't remember having trouble before
I am Whoishi, Master Dahmel Slayer.
I am Shadowcricket, Master Mad Sheep Slayer.

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
5 days ago#2
If you are still having trouble, maybe try the advice listed here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/197341-final-fantasy-vii/answers/14326-how-do-i-transfer-playstation-save-files-to-my-virtual-memory-card-on-ps3

I've only ever transferred saves from actual memory cards so I don't have any first hand knowledge/experience.

lriter
4 days ago#3
that's what I was doing. I haven't tried again in a while but will do soon. it may just me mistyping folder names.

lriter
4 days ago#4
It was something I figured was user error. There is no PS3 saves for Tactics Ogre only the PS1 gme files. I guess I was thinking of being able to do it with other games and didn't think that they had their own psv files already on site
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
What the hell is this? HelpJotakaru59/15 1:05AM