You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. What the hell is this?

User Info: Jotakaru

Jotakaru
3 weeks ago#1
So i was going through hellgate and i saw my soldier (archer) with this below him and well i would like to know what does it mean, i make sure that it only happens on him, and well it doesn't if i make denim a soldier he has that too, im starting to think i mastered the class but i want to be sure

thank you

Image so you can see http://prntscr.com/ngl9uc

User Info: bunalz

bunalz
3 weeks ago#2
Any units whose class is Soldier or Amazon will get that.

I believe it's just another graphics. Don't know why the developers bothered differentiating "OK" with "UP".
It's not easy to get things simple. It's not hard to make things difficult.

Jotakaru
3 weeks ago#3
Looking it that way maybe they put it so the player knows the soldier can be a different class, which sometimes is better, anyway i have him as an archer, i'll keep it that way

Jotakaru
3 weeks ago#4
bunalz posted...
Any units whose class is Soldier or Amazon will get that.

I believe it's just another graphics. Don't know why the developers bothered differentiating "OK" with "UP".

i forgot, thank you for answering, even tho this game is so freaking old i still posted and didn't actually thought someone would answer
  1. Boards
  2. Tactics Ogre
  3. What the hell is this?