• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Anybody know the Gameshark code to add Mcdohl to the party roster menu?

User Info: CenafanaIways

CenafanaIways
11 years ago#1
Since I'm getting fed up of him taking off after every damn scene
100% FEAR-LESS
Spoiler DA CHAMP!!! http://i37.tinypic.com/24bw0f8.jpg

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
11 years ago#2
If you're fed up with it, then don't go there anymore. You can beat the game without him, you know.

On the other hand, if you want jaw-droppingly powerful magic at your beck and call, then you'll just have to hike through the Banner Pass to get there.

He ain't one of your soldiers, and is not obliged to sit around in the barracks when you're not using him. He's got his own two-story abode, and three, count them three household servants tending to his needs.

Besides, that pass is one of the most lucrative areas in the game. Just walking through and back, you can get a TON of potch.

Bottom line: It's up to you if you think it's worth walking there to get him.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann

User Info: CenafanaIways

CenafanaIways
11 years ago#3

If you're fed up with it, then don't go there anymore. You can beat the game without him, you know.

On the other hand, if you want jaw-droppingly powerful magic at your beck and call, then you'll just have to hike through the Banner Pass to get there.

He ain't one of your soldiers, and is not obliged to sit around in the barracks when you're not using him. He's got his own two-story abode, and three, count them three household servants tending to his needs.

Besides, that pass is one of the most lucrative areas in the game. Just walking through and back, you can get a TON of potch.

Bottom line: It's up to you if you think it's worth walking there to get him.

Save me the speech, I beat the game with him already by hiking back and forth after every major story event, it isn't that bad but I still want the code
100% FEAR-LESS
Spoiler DA CHAMP!!! http://i37.tinypic.com/24bw0f8.jpg

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
11 years ago#4
Leave Tir alone. He did his bit for King and Country. He's not obliged to do crap-all for the City State.
"I mean, does this topic need any more assery?" ~ _Zanarkand_

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
11 years ago#5
This should work:

Put McDohl In 6th Position [Note 3] D006A486 801F
3006A46A 0052

Note 3:
With this code, first, make sure no one is in your 6th spot and turn the code on. Then try to put anyone into the 6th spot and McDohl appears. To eliminate the graphical glitches, save and reload the game. McDohl is ready to use as if you went and got him normally.

If not, I know that this code:
Enable All Characters Above (GS 2.2. Or Higher Needed!) 50007901 0000
3006AE11 0007
should allow you to add anyone into your party via Leona at the bar (including 2 Jowys & any of the monsters you don't have)-- it worked for me at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden II
  3. Anybody know the Gameshark code to add Mcdohl to the party roster menu?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A