• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Got a nameless urn on my first battle with the hollies

User Info: MarthsCape

MarthsCape
9 years ago#1
Should I consider myself lucky?
"This man, GreenHeroofTIme, deserves a medal. And you can quote me on that."
Brig_Bloodshed Plat FC: 3996 6288 2443-=-HG FC:0088 5135 7125

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
9 years ago#2
Yes, considering every time I play the game it's usually the item that gives me the most trouble. Between the Nameless Urn and the Opal I usually go crazy at some point.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win an NBA Championship! Started 4/3/2011

MarthsCape
9 years ago#3
I feel like someone might think I'm lying but... I got the opal on my second Nightmare fight... Which also happened to be my second fight in the prison... Someone seems to be smiling on me. this is payment from the gaming gods for canceling Legends 3...

MarthsCape
9 years ago#4
I'm sorry for the double post... but my luck was sadistic with the window setting 3 item. I got one after about an hour of grinding (My levels were very high compared to when I started. Tir was level 52.) but then, after going back to HQ and storing it, saving and all, I went back and got another window my first battle into the cave. A bit annoyed but, I have two window setting 3's now, so I'm pleased.

User Info: TranceJowy

TranceJowy
9 years ago#5
omg, i just got the nameless urn on my 3rd fight. feels great. haha
I would ROFL but there may not be enough F for me to ROL.

User Info: Valientherox

Valientherox
9 years ago#6
I wouldn't have called you lucky until my latest playthrough. I never use to have trouble getting it (taking maybe 5-15 minutes to find it, if that), but in my last playthrough, it took almost an hour and a half to find it.
Come on Cloud, let's go to Junon boyeee! - Barret

User Info: johnrayjr

johnrayjr
9 years ago#7
Probably took me 15 fights to get the Urn. The Opal I got in one of the first fights in that area.

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
9 years ago#8
And that's how it goes. The Random Number Gods are nothing if not random. First fight, third fight, tenth fight, fiftieth fight, WHO KNOWS?

I've had both good and bad luck with the Opal. For the urn, my luck has ranged from mediocre to bad; I never got it really quick, but didn't always have to suffer for it, either.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden
  3. Got a nameless urn on my first battle with the hollies
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

WHERE is the opal ? General2 Answers
Zombie Dragon? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
How to recruit Leon? Tech Support1 Answer
How do i save my progress? General2 Answers
Should I level up all characters? General1 Answer