• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stonekeep
  3. Just bought the game on GOG in their rpg bundle (with Arx Fatalis)

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
10 years ago#1
After some time figuring out how to get the mouse to work properly.... I find the game somewhat tedious. I keep having to run back to the fountain (and recently the magic circle) for healing.... Even with the dwaf pal's assistance, a couple serpents leave me in dire need of medical help. Am I missing something?

Also, the inventory is horrific. And the page up/page down keys for scrolling it don't work.
"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George HW Bush

User Info: Townez

Townez
10 years ago#2
This EXCITING LP of it shows the reality some of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGsDX6Mvys&feature=PlayList&p=29570590B653E2EF&index=50#
PS3 Online ID: Townes
Currently Playing: Dead Space (PS Triple), Resident Evil 5 ( PS Triple), Warhawk

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
10 years ago#3
Yeah, I figured out my problem. For some reason I need to have the NumLock key off before launching the game (or maybe before launching DOSBox).
"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George HW Bush
  1. Boards
  2. Stonekeep
  3. Just bought the game on GOG in their rpg bundle (with Arx Fatalis)
  • Topic Archived