• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Blue Sphere
  3. need some help with this herb [SPOILERS]

User Info: Zarfen

Zarfen
7 years ago#1
Hey guys, i'm reading the walktrough here in gamefaqs and it states that by the time i get Rena i should have some herb from the underground combs, with this herb the scientist in Knott could make Claude's antidote. I've gone and talked with the scientist, but he mentions the herb's name, still i've had no success.
Any of you know where i can find this herb? in the combs or somewhere else, i'm in doubt if i have to use Bowman's skill to catch it, so i'm doing a run in the combs again with him in my party.
Thanks in advance for any help

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
7 years ago#2
If I remember correctly, it's in a treasure chest, so Bowman isn't needed. Yes, it's in the Combs. You know the part where you're actually on the combs, underwater? And hopping down from ledge to ledge? I believe it's in there. On the Combs map here on GameFAQs, the section with the herb is shown in the bottom right corner of the image (and you can see where the treasure chest are, although the specific one isn't labeled and I don't recall off the top of my head).
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Zarfen

Zarfen
7 years ago#3
thanks, i've found it by double crossing the combs (with Bowman, he he), it was around the area you said it should be.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Blue Sphere
  3. need some help with this herb [SPOILERS]
  • Topic Archived