• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: syaugust8

syaugust8
7 years ago#1
I just want to reiterate that it is not necessary to devote the time, effort, and money to teach Precis the "Hove" Skill necessary to traverse many dungeons stress-free. Simply level up several of Celine's skills in her Wrench/Technician/Spanner skill tree until she develops her first "Level 4" Tech Skill, otherwise known as "The Withdrawal." Devote at least three levels into this tree and she will learn how to levitate without having to drag the sub-par Precis along for ventures.

User Info: syaugust8

syaugust8
7 years ago#2
Blargh...I clearly meant "Hover" but it's almost four in the morning in Austin, Texas, so whatever....Lots of love to anyone who enjoys this game, the best release for a handheld console to date!

User Info: hergman

hergman
7 years ago#3
"simply"

ya know, leveling all of celine's tech to that level would have taken me more time than simply making it trough machinery

especially in my case were im starting to think that i locked myself out of all the best skills
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
7 years ago#4
I actually like using Precis. She's tricky to combo with, but it's satisfying when you can pull off a double digit combo with her. But, yeah, it's great that she's not the only character with the ability to hover. Celine gets another excellent ability for moving around near the end of the game too.

Oh, and one thing that's interesting is that even though Hover seems like a necessity at times, there's actually no part in the game that you can't traverse without it. Some parts are an absolute pain to jump, though.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: hergman

hergman
7 years ago#5
precis sure is tricky to combo but i found that she is easier to combo with than dias. i never got past 5 combos with dias with great difficulty reaching 5 while i reached 9 with precis with an easier time

my record is 15 with bowman

tough i wonder why i never got any other attack skills with dias while i got one or two attacks tech more with the front line fighters
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
  • Topic Archived