• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hergman

hergman
7 years ago#1
i know there is supposed to be something that allow to forge armors yet i have never gotten the ability to do so, how come?

as far as i can tell, there is the ability to do alchemy yet i have never gotten the ability either.

and what is this "lost magic" thingy? celine is supposed to be in the knowledge skill yet i filled them all and never gotten it
ive read a bit about special skill like it in other sections yet none of my characters have any of them

pretty much all my characters are level 150-200
except claude and rena since i kinda didn't know where to get them so they skipped a lot of the rivierbor dungeon and i didn't level them up at all

how does those skills thingies work?
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
7 years ago#2
To the best of my knowledge, it's impossible for any character, in any single game, to learn every single skill available to him/her. Whatever you put points into will to be to the detriment of the opposite section of the skill graph. Of course, each character has some areas that they're better off focusing on than others, and if you distribute points evenly, then your characters will never get that good because they won't open up the high level skills.

Sounds like you lost your opportunity to get Lost Magic with Celine. That's a level 4 knowledge skill, so practically any points in the opposite category will kill your chance to access it.

To forge armor and perform alchemy, I believe you need the skills Craft for making armor, Alchemy for alchemy (heh), and Koubutsugaku for both. I believe Craft and Alchemy are both in with the spanner/wrench, while the other should be in knowledge.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: hergman

hergman
7 years ago#3
i usually level up the combat category then the sense and then the knowledge and then the tech categories to maximum. after filling every skills available for every category to level 5
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
  • Topic Archived