• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hergman

hergman
7 years ago#1
i need to get a seal from that floor but i have no idea how to get it

im in the water but have no way to access the land since it seems blocked off. and thats before actually going to the water puzzle section. im where there are two blue gigant
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
7 years ago#2
Hmmm, it's been too long since I last played to know exactly what to do. That's a really tricky dungeon. Was the walkthrough (not mine, the other one) not helpful? You need to collect green tubes to place in a panel, and then floor 13 will be drained. I suggest going through the floors you've been to before because as you find and complete stuff, new parts open up all over the place. It's a very confusing dungeon, so expect to do a lot of back and forth exploring.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

hergman
7 years ago#3
i know about the green tubes
(heck i was missing only one when i reached that floor and i found the last on the same floor)

its about the bottom part of the map of floor -13 http://www.gamefaqs.com/gbc/198762-star-ocean-blue-sphere/faqs/43567

i have no idea how to access it

im stuck at the space before the three gigants, the blue elephant robots, where the teleporter used to be.
i put a rock on a switch at the space right of the teleporter to flood it

hergman
7 years ago#4
i am effectively stuck and can't continue
  • Topic Archived