• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Fox 64
  3. I like how General Pepper wants you to leave Slippy to his inevitable death

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
1 year ago#1
Can't say I disagree with him, but sadly if Slippy does get whacked by Spyborg you have no choice but to rescue the slimy racist frog (oh wait, that's Pepe... but Peppy is a hare, not a frog. the hell?)
:/
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
1 year ago#2
Why does everyone hate Slippy? If anything, I find Katt to be much more annoying.

User Info: Demon1050

Demon1050
1 year ago#3
katt sucks dumb b**** takes my search lights on Zoness while I'm trying to get a big highscore. bye bye hit+2 hit+1

User Info: cheddarsword

cheddarsword
1 year ago#4
i was wondering if it was possible to avoid saving slippy. i guess i have my answer now. could have done without the pepe bashing, but at least you made it funny.
The sun sets, night falls and darkness blankets the earth.
But I do not fear the dark. I am at home in it.

User Info: EvolutionSFox

EvolutionSFox
9 months ago#5
Every man for himself lol
Star Fox fan.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
5 months ago#6
lalala_la posted...
Why does everyone hate Slippy? If anything, I find Katt to be much more annoying.

Both Slippy and Toad are Miyamoto’s favorite characters from their franchises. I wonder if it’s truly wholesome admiration or he likes them because they piss people off so much (for whatever reason) lol
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: HowayTheLads

HowayTheLads
5 months ago#7
Katt is mega annoying, but I don't get how slippy is racist.
Scrawn
Nobody reads these anymore

User Info: BareknuckleRoo

BareknuckleRoo
4 months ago#8
Did you know that this is Miyamoto's favorite Christmas song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtI5UEZlzU

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 months ago#9
cheddarsword posted...
i was wondering if it was possible to avoid saving slippy.
i dont think it is
  1. Boards
  2. Star Fox 64
  3. I like how General Pepper wants you to leave Slippy to his inevitable death
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I save? General2 Answers
How do I beat Andross? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
What is the WR for high score? General1 Answer
Is My High-Score Even Possible? General1 Answer
How do I beat Star Wolf 3? Enemy/Boss7 Answers