• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure
  3. I'm stuck on E102 Gamma's later mission, Spoilers

User Info: Gameonz

Gameonz
4 years ago#1
Somebody should answer this question if they at least beat this game once. I'm playing Sonic Adventure on my PS3 by the way. Ok I'm on the mission where I'm supposed to go to the Egg Carier Crash Site. Once inside I went into the door and it says Final Stage 1. In here I get a message to get 50 rings and I think shoot as many of the dolls before the time runs out. Ok so I accomplish that but once I finished I'm not sure what to do. I went down stairs to see if a cutscene would trigger but nothing happened so I left outside in the Jungle and searched around but nothing. I rechecked that Navi guide character and it still says to "check the Egg Crash site you might find something". Is there something else I was supposed to do in the Final Stage 1 room? I searched in the City as well but I still found nothing.
"Let's go cranky fools".

User Info: SpaceXoDDity

SpaceXoDDity
4 years ago#2
Did you finish the Hot Shelter stage?
I don't see why a zombie apocalypse should have to hinder fashion sense.

User Info: frggy

frggy
4 years ago#3
It sounds like you're at the early part of his quest. After the first level, you are supposed to be at the crash site, which is where you should still be at when you finish the first level. Then go to the bottom floor of the crash site and find Eggman there to trigger the next cutscene.

User Info: Lanijon

Lanijon
4 years ago#4
The crash site isn't the area you access through the jungle. That's just a base. You can get to the Egg Carrier crash site via the raft under the Mystic Ruins train station or via the boat in Station Square. It sounds like your next stage is Hot Shelter.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure
  3. I'm stuck on E102 Gamma's later mission, Spoilers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

2 Player? Tech Support4 Answers
Change Language? Tech Support1 Answer
Why doesn't Chao Garden save? General2 Answers
Fishing with Big is too hard. Please help? Main Quest1 Answer
NiGHTs pinball game orbs (Ideya) purpose? General1 Answer