• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Weird pointless glitch 20 years later...

User Info: GamerFrom84

GamerFrom84
2 years ago#1
So I LOVE this game, in fact, it might be my favorite game of all time; just in front of other Saturn classics like Dragonforce, Guardian Heroes, and Panzer Dragoon Saga, and I discovered this glitch last night on a goof.

If you're talking to someone, they come out of their "resting" position, if when you're at the end of the message box window you use left or right to end it (instead of hitting like A, B, or C) and turn quickly, when you turn back to them, they will be stuck in this half-frame stasis that they weren't in before. It's sort of like, if they don't move back to their original position "on camera", then they don't fully return to their starting position.

It's absolutely pointless, pretty stupid, and something you should only do when you've played this game on and off for 20 years and need a good "LOL".
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Weird pointless glitch 20 years later...
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Saturn Save BlocksKyle_Nin34/6 7:22PM