• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. all this time....
shadowxneo 1 month ago#1
for over 20 years, ive thought dr nusakan was shining his shoe. thanks to the extra detail of the remaster, i can now see he is using some sort of mortar and pestle. while squatting. hmm. now it kinna looks...homoerotic?
ItsBri89 1 month ago#2
I think most mystics don't actually care about sexuality, and they all dress somewhat old fashioned(white rose, Silence, rei), fancy(Asellus, ildon, rei or flamboyant (Zozma, Silence, Mesarthim, timelord) and if I recall ildon is either gay or bi, as well as white rose.

If anything he's either a flamboyant straight mystic male or he's a bi guy.

You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet
DeltaInferno 1 month ago#3
Ildon is gay in the essence of saga novel.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353
ItsBri89 1 month ago#4
DeltaInferno posted...
Ildon is gay in the essence of saga novel.
Yes, but we're talking mainly about Dr. Nusakan.
TheWinterking 1 month ago#5
I think it'd be more accurate to say that mystics transcend human gender, but *present* as male or female, in general.
ffvd_games 1 month ago#6
TheWinterking posted...
I think it'd be more accurate to say that mystics transcend human gender, but *present* as male or female, in general.

Yeah, mystics are more genderfluid and pansexual than anything. Especially the folk from Orlouge's clan
DeltaInferno 1 month ago#7
ffvd_games posted...
Yeah, mystics are more genderfluid and pansexual than anything. Especially the folk from Orlouge's clan
Gay vampires for life!!!

Jk romantic and sexual attraction are different things and it is stated in game that Orlouge's clan are all pan because of magic. Well not magic but the effects of the charm blood is to attract others and to be attracted to others.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353
ffvd_games 1 month ago#8
DeltaInferno posted...
Well not magic but the effects of the charm blood is to attract others and to be attracted to others.

I'm pretty sure the Charm effect is only able to be used on other mystics by Charm Lords (Orlouge, Asellus, and Rei specifically). I'm not entirely sure non-Charm Lords even have a Charm effect since we never got to see the relationship between Zozma and Diadem in the final game. All we know about Diadem is Asellus accidentally charms her, making the current love triangle a square.
ItsBri89 1 month ago#9
ffvd_games posted...
I'm pretty sure the Charm effect is only able to be used on other mystics by Charm Lords (Orlouge, Asellus, and Rei specifically). I'm not entirely sure non-Charm Lords even have a Charm effect since we never got to see the relationship between Zozma and Diadem in the final game. All we know about Diadem is Asellus accidentally charms her, making the current love triangle a square.
Diadem?
ffvd_games 1 month ago#10
ItsBri89 posted...
Diadem?

Diadem was a character that was removed from the final game. She was planned to be of Zozma's mystic law-less clan. Not sure if she was also gonna be Zozma's partner, Shoda never made that clear when she talked about a bunch of cut stuff back in 2010. All we really know about her is she was gonna be part of Asellus' struggle with being a Charm Lord.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. all this time....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A