• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. Monster absorption order on remaster

User Info: DevilSquid

DevilSquid
2 months ago#1
Now that slot 8 is no longer the dedicated absorption slot, how does check priority work? Is it like before where slot 8 is first, slot 1 second ... so on, or does priority start wherever you absorb first then underneath it is 2nd?

If this has been answered before, please direct me to that post thanks!

User Info: NeoElfboy

NeoElfboy
2 months ago#2
From casual observation it looked like the order went "newly absorbed skill, then the other skills in order they appear on the list from top to bottom" but I didn't definitely confirm that, so someone else might want to weigh in.
The RPG Duelling League: www.rpgdl.com
An unparalleled source for RPG information and discussion

User Info: MysticLord

MysticLord
2 months ago#3
I think @ffvd_games covered this, and that it changed in an update.
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a bazinga.

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
2 months ago#4
Yeah, the newly absorb skill is now the first one checked
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Behold, the man who fights with the fury of all those who were ever cucked before him."
(edited 2 months ago)

DevilSquid
2 months ago#5
Oks so new absorb is one, and maybe top to bottom after. Either way it seems if I put the absorb slot on slot 1, the rest will work itself out.

User Info: Ajogamer

Ajogamer
2 months ago#6
Yeah, after the newely absorbed skill, it's top to bottom; I can confirm that. So having slot 1 be your absorb slot does indeed make things more intuitive.

DevilSquid
2 months ago#7
Thanks for the help my dudes and dudettes (maybe?)

User Info: ffvd_games

ffvd_games
2 months ago#8
With the next update (hopefully), the old system will be restored. No clue when that'll happen, but there's evidence of it in BaccaratMessage (where all text is stored)

DevilSquid
2 months ago#9
Why you want old style? New one seems ok
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. Monster absorption order on remaster
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A