• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. thinking about restarting my game..

User Info: MysticLord

MysticLord
1 month ago#61
ffvd_games posted...
Runners aren't exploiting any glitches in Asellus' scenario at the moment. I just went into the Japanese version and tested this using the Sango-Route; you can enter a previously used trigger to make the next event ready to trigger, but not to actually trigger an event. Must've mixed that up in my head.
Yeah that confused me too.
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a bazinga.

User Info: geeelectronica

geeelectronica
4 weeks ago#62
Ariax posted...
There's just one more boss before the Dark Labyrinth event. Fortunately, he's cake compared to the Lion Princess.

what boss is it ? i recruited ildon already, where do i go for the last boss ?

User Info: ffvd_games

ffvd_games
4 weeks ago#63
geeelectronica posted...
what boss is it ? i recruited ildon already, where do i go for the last boss ?

Whichever trigger you haven't used already
(edited 4 weeks ago)

geeelectronica
4 weeks ago#64
@ffvd_games thanks yung gunna, will try and post after accordingly

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
4 weeks ago#65
MysticLord posted...
Don't fret too much about getting a perfect playthrough, you have 6 more chances to get all the sidequests down pat.

Not to mention New Game+ in case things get too repetitive when playing the other protagonists' stories and Fuse Case Files.

geeelectronica
3 weeks ago#66
@MysticLord@Ajogamer

just beat the Giant now, i have two questions,

1. What happens when your character loses all their LPs in the game? (i never noticed it until now, ildon lost all his LP during the giant fight)
  2. Was fighting the Giant neccesary ?
Before i approached him i just walked around basically avoided, then decided to fight him which opens up a hole in the wall that i can not go in, so what was the point of fighting him if i could just walk around him ?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Ajogamer

Ajogamer
3 weeks ago#67
geeelectronica posted...
What happens when your character loses all their LPs in the game? (i never noticed it until now, ildon lost all his LP during the giant fight)

That depends on whether or not it's your leader character.

If it's your leader character, then the moment they reach 0 LP, it's game over.

If it's any other character, then 0 LP just means they can't be used or revived until you restore their LP in some way (and they won't auto-heal after the battle's over, either). The main ways are using an inn, or one of the few consumable items that do so: a Sanctuary Stone (just a portable, consumable inn) or a Life Candy (restores 1 LP).

geeelectronica posted...
Was fighting the Giant neccesary ?

It's an optional fight, but it does let you handle one optional story event, which can potentially impact your ending. It's required to rescue Gina.. It's not immediately obvious where to go to do that though, so I can get why you were confused by it (I was too, when I first played the scenario). You just need to go back a bit (one screen, I believe), then you should see a door has opened up from light from the window shining on to it (since the Giant's no longer blocking it).

geeelectronica
3 weeks ago#68
@Ajogamer

i figured it was for something, this game can be very confusing sometimes

User Info: MysticLord

MysticLord
3 weeks ago#69
You need to open the window behind the giant after you beat it.
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a bazinga.

geeelectronica
3 weeks ago#70
finally beat it !
My ending was saving princess Gina and everyone lived happily ever after although I'm still not sure who Gina is

thank you everyone for helping me get thru this .

Great story so far, my new quest is with Rikki, will keep everyone updated accordingly
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. thinking about restarting my game..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A