• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. New monster forms for Remaster

User Info: SwordmasterAbel

SwordmasterAbel
4 months ago#1
Does anyone know if there are any new monster forms, aside from the Lich, in the Remaster?
(message deleted)

User Info: SkankinGarbage

SkankinGarbage
4 months ago#3
Not sure about new monster forms, but I have a theory that some transformation table entries that didn't work previously (and, thus, are not written in Zarak's transformation table) have been restored to work properly. Waiting to see if data diving proves that to be true or false.

User Info: DeltaInferno

DeltaInferno
4 months ago#4
The Lich is not new but the table was incorrectly coded so you wouldn't be able to get the Lich in the psx version without fixing it.

The Snowfolk form also had an error but it was still able to be used.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353

User Info: SwordmasterAbel

SwordmasterAbel
4 months ago#5
DeltaInferno posted...
The Lich is not new but the table was incorrectly coded so you wouldn't be able to get the Lich in the psx version without fixing it.

The Snowfolk form also had an error but it was still able to be used.

Interesting. In that case, likely just the Lich, since (afaik) it was the only completely broken form.

SkankinGarbage posted...
Not sure about new monster forms, but I have a theory that some transformation table entries that didn't work previously (and, thus, are not written in Zarak's transformation table) have been restored to work properly. Waiting to see if data diving proves that to be true or false.

It would be very interesting to see if other things were fixed as well. Just an example off the top of my head: Time Lord's zeroed out growth table. I know those stats have minimal impact, but it seems as if they are non-zero in Remaster. He doesn't seem to be lagging behind at all in Charisma or HP in my game, but I don't remember how it was in the original. Or even if it's possible to even notice. lol
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. New monster forms for Remaster
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A