• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ariax

Ariax
3 months ago#1
Is it just me, or are the Fuse end bosses tougher than their normal counterparts?

No, I'm not talking about the boss rush super-bosses. I'm talking about the regular end bosses in Fuse's case files.. They seem to hit harder and take a bit more of a beating. (Still not that tough, though.)
"Now I'm seeing dogs shaped like little boys. I guess I had one too many drinks." - Gen, Sage Frontier

User Info: ffvd_games

ffvd_games
3 months ago#2
Ariax posted...
Is it just me, or are the Fuse end bosses tougher than their normal counterparts?

No, I'm not talking about the boss rush super-bosses. I'm talking about the regular end bosses in Fuse's case files.. They seem to hit harder and take a bit more of a beating. (Still not that tough, though.)

AFAIK they're the exact same as their non-Fuse counterparts. Granted I haven't directly confirmed this, but from the little experimentation I've done, there's nothing special about them.

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
3 months ago#3
Ariax posted...

There's a decent chance you're fighting them at higher BR with Fuse than in their original scenarios. Higher BR will scale at least their HP

User Info: Ariax

Ariax
3 months ago#4
tiornys posted...
There's a decent chance you're fighting them at higher BR with Fuse than in their original scenarios. Higher BR will scale at least their HP

The thing is, I'm in the middle of an extended New Game+ chain. I hit BR9 ages ago.
"Now I'm seeing dogs shaped like little boys. I guess I had one too many drinks." - Gen, Sage Frontier

User Info: Michael_C

Michael_C
3 months ago#5
Just use Bounding Shot
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A