• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. New guides up for Remaster - Asellus new content, and Fuse walkthrough

User Info: SkankinGarbage

SkankinGarbage
2 months ago#1
You'll have to search for them on the Remaster page, since I (of course) didn't flag them as PSX content.

The Asellus guide shows you quickly and painlessly how to access all the new content in her scenario for the Remaster.

The Fuse guide is a comprehensive guide with information on how it works, walkthroughs, super final boss strategies, and a character recruitment chart for each different case.

Enjoy! Please let me know if there's any information missing from either guide that you'd like to see.

User Info: atma6

atma6
2 months ago#2
Great to see. Thanks.

User Info: Shadow_FF6

Shadow_FF6
2 months ago#3
I keep forgetting the Remaster would have it's own board. I should look at it.

Someday.

Will probably hit up your guide about Fuses scenario though.
`/\ |\ | | \ `-|- `|_| |-_|) |-_`|` `|` |)
/--\ | \| | / ` | `|` | |_ |\ |_` |__| ` |\

User Info: Finfreeze

Finfreeze
2 months ago#4
^ I'm on the beta boards and it's weird seeing all the boards unified. Makes it confusing where to post each thread because while it doesn't matter for me, it matters for non-beta people.
Fear my tasty portions, recreant!
Not the Waterfall Ravine: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ezeerfnif

User Info: eiriankageno

eiriankageno
2 months ago#5
Thanks for the Fuse guide. Great to see how it works. I'm curious about something since you said that characters in their own case join you late. Obviously you want the MC to have NG+ stats. I'm not going to play Fuse right after finishing a scenario because I didn't start with Emelia. So do you (or anyone else) know what happens if I play Red/Blue, don't carry stats into NG+, play Emelia/other scenarios, go to play Fuse. Is it possible to carry over Red/Blue's stats? Do we get the option to choose what to carry over again or have I lost their stat growth and need to grind them again?
3DS FC: 0319-2291-7537

SkankinGarbage
2 months ago#6
eiriankageno posted...
Thanks for the Fuse guide. Great to see how it works. I'm curious about something since you said that characters in their own case join you late. Obviously you want the MC to have NG+ stats. I'm not going to play Fuse right after finishing a scenario because I didn't start with Emelia. So do you (or anyone else) know what happens if I play Red/Blue, don't carry stats into NG+, play Emelia/other scenarios, go to play Fuse. Is it possible to carry over Red/Blue's stats? Do we get the option to choose what to carry over again or have I lost their stat growth and need to grind them again?

You have load a NG+ that has a character with the stats you want. So, if your Emilia is weak in the file you use for NG+, she's gonna be weak there, too.

User Info: Enlino

Enlino
2 months ago#7
eiriankageno posted...
So do you (or anyone else) know what happens if I play Red/Blue, don't carry stats into NG+, play Emelia/other scenarios, go to play Fuse. Is it possible to carry over Red/Blue's stats?
You’ll only carry over the stats from the file you chose to NG+ from. In your scenario, Red/Blue will have their starting stats.

In my playthrough I cleared the original 7 scenarios without NG+, then did Fuse’s scenarios in a NG+ chain. I ended up not using the protagonists and instead having the IRPO squad do everything, since they were powered up already. I think that’s probably the best way to do it - the original scenarios are more fun without NG+, but Fuse’s scenarios feel like they’re balanced around it.

User Info: fiyeroatheart

fiyeroatheart
2 months ago#8
Shadow_FF6 posted...
I keep forgetting the Remaster would have it's own board. I should look at it.

Someday.

Will probably hit up your guide about Fuses scenario though.

TBH this board is probably more busy
Currently Playing: Saga Frontier Remastered (Switch), Trails of Cold Steel 4 (Switch)

SkankinGarbage
2 months ago#9
fiyeroatheart posted...
TBH this board is probably more busy

Part of the reason I posted this here on the PS4 board is that this one is still quite active, *and* people are talking about the Remaster on this board.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. New guides up for Remaster - Asellus new content, and Fuse walkthrough
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A