• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. Asellus Lesbian

User Info: Leon_41269

Leon_41269
9 years ago#1
So SF was pretty groundbreaking in my eyes. Unique battle system, large party of characters stuff people still don't understand in the game today. Though one thing kinda hit me when playing I thought "Are Asellus and White Rose into eachother?" I had never seen lesbianism in any game and thought it was like a taboo topic or something in a game. Then I remembered that she had Orlouge blood and that could have caused it. What do you think? I personally thought the little love story made it pretty timeless in my eyes.

User Info: tonicpalin

tonicpalin
9 years ago#2
despite the orlouge's blood explanation, i always thought asy's quest was gay agenda on overdrive. other than the white rose /asy pair-up, rastaban's obviously gay, the only other female mystics you can recruit is the mermaid who idolises you, and rei's who's a secret character so she doesn't count... all that and the quest dosn't let you recruit roufas the manly man, whom i believe would have "set assellus straight"(pun fully intented).

User Info: The_Masamune

The_Masamune
9 years ago#3
You sound like a homophobe.
Not changing this sig until the cancer that is Bob Bratkowski is fired from the Cincinnati Bengals staff. - 1/10/2010

User Info: Mir_Vimes

Mir_Vimes
9 years ago#4
IlldonxRastaban
I approve... but it's nothing compared to AL-BLOUGELLUSxAL-BLOUGELLUS.
I just can't believe there's no toilet in Virgil's manor unless what he is sitting on truly is his "throne"

User Info: djinntotonic

djinntotonic
9 years ago#5
"Gay Agenda on Overdrive"....

Wow. Just...

No, I'm done with this.

Idly, I don't think the phrase "gay agenda" existed in the year that SaGa Frontier was released...
RPG Duelling League - "We believe that all our problems can be solved by violence." - www.rpgdl.com

User Info: tonicpalin

tonicpalin
9 years ago#6
I don't think the phrase "gay agenda" existed in the year that SaGa Frontier was released.

i am looking back at it with the "benefit" of hindsight.

User Info: TheWinterking

TheWinterking
9 years ago#7
Idly, I don't think the phrase "gay agenda" existed in the year that SaGa Frontier was released.

Was Bill O'Reilly on television yet then?
What is love? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Enough talk, DON'T HURT ME NO MOAR!

User Info: Mir_Vimes

Mir_Vimes
9 years ago#8
Back then it was bill clinton and his cigar agenda.
I just can't believe there's no toilet in Virgil's manor unless what he is sitting on truly is his "throne"

User Info: JBugaboo

JBugaboo
9 years ago#9

Mystics have a sense of sexuality I'm not quite attuned to. Orlouge would do an office desk if it smelled nice.

User Info: Leon_41269

Leon_41269
9 years ago#10
When White Rose stayed in the Orlouges' trap the sad music played and the screen kept blacking out I thought Wow Asellus might be gay for White Rose. That never happend to me in a game before. Asellus has always been my fantasy girl though, She would totally be into me More than Roufas though.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa Frontier
  3. Asellus Lesbian
  • Topic Archived