• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Question about Extreme Battle saves

User Info: renzokuken99

renzokuken99
4 months ago#1
Playing on PS3/PSN version. I have an ‘arrange’ save file called “Extreme Battle 3” from years ago. I think this is the extra mode with all stages/characters unlocked?

Thing is, I just did another clear file with both scenarios using the opposite characters as last time. I wanted a second save file for each character. Except I unlocked another ‘arrange’ save as “Extreme Battle 1”.

Is this just a redundant save file? I only need to keep my Battle Mode 3, correct? I saved both just in case because I can’t remember.
FFRK RW: Divine Veil Grimoire/Godwall -- KcKu
"Where were you Childs?"

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
I have never really explored this mode in depth but yes, “Extreme Battle 3” is the hardest of the 3 levels in this mode. You should also have Chris & Ada unlocked as special characters.

With this unlocked you do not need to keep “Extreme Battle 1" save as you can play any of the 3 levels by loading your “Extreme Battle 3” save.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Question about Extreme Battle saves
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A