• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Leon A, B, Claire A, B

User Info: SlLENTASSASSlN

SlLENTASSASSlN
7 months ago#1
I just beat the game with Leon on A scenario easy difficulty. Game saved and now I can continue with Claire B. How do I get Leon B and Claire A? After beating Claire B scenarios will be reversed for other scenarios? And can I start on normal difficulty with other two scenarios because I don't feel like playing all 4 scenarios on easy. Thanks

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
7 months ago#2
SlLENTASSASSlN posted...
How do I get Leon B and Claire A?
ok so you already access to Claire A; that is simply putting in disc 2 (of the original PS1 release) and playing a "new game" - Once you beat this you will save in a new save slot which will then turn to Leon B. Put the Leon disc (#1) back into your console and load from that save slot. You will now be playing Leon's B Scenario (same process for Claire)

SlLENTASSASSlN posted...
After beating Claire B scenarios will be reversed for other scenarios?
After beating Claire B, if you save 'over it' at the end it will turn back to a Leon A. If you beat any A->B scenario and get an "A" ranking in one of them you will unlock HUNK mini game. Additionaly, You will need to keep overwriting this file (or beat any scenario 6 times) to unlock Tofu.
NOTE: Keep in mind that once you overwrite the B scenario save and it reverts to an A, you cannot play the B scenario game again unless you complete the A scenario and save again (I just leave both B Scenario saves untouched on my memory card)

SlLENTASSASSlN posted...
I just beat the game with Leon on A scenario easy difficulty. Game saved and now I can continue with Claire B. How do I get Leon B and Claire A? After beating Claire B scenarios will be reversed for other scenarios? And can I start on normal difficulty with other two scenarios because I don't feel like playing all 4 scenarios on easy. Thanks
I am 99.9% certain that the difficulty cannot be changed so if you've mastered "Easy" mode then just start over on "Normal"
(message deleted)

SlLENTASSASSlN
7 months ago#4
Thanks. I get it all now.

EvilResident
6 months ago#5
Good luck! Now that you have experience playing Easy, the Normal mode shouldn’t be too much worse.

EvilResident
6 months ago#6
@SlLENTASSASSlN did you crush all of the scenarios by now? ^_^

SlLENTASSASSlN
6 months ago#7
No not yet. I'm on Claire first scenario after the first of Leon completion. After I beat that I'll jump to the higher difficulty and there I'll complete all 4.

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#8
SlLENTASSASSlN posted...
No not yet. I'm on Claire first scenario after the first of Leon completion. After I beat that I'll jump to the higher difficulty and there I'll complete all 4.
Nice.

SlLENTASSASSlN
2 weeks ago#9
I had a break from this game. I just actually started continuing it until the end. Can't believe I never passed this game before.
Victory is in details
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Leon A, B, Claire A, B
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A