• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 Dual Shock Complete Save File For PS3

User Info: CyberJigsaw

CyberJigsaw
1 year ago#11
There must be a complete save file for the PS3 somewhere out there. There's surely a website out there with complete PS3 save files for all PS1 games? Or at least an RE fansite that has it?

Worse comes to worst, I could try to download the non-Dual Shock save file and from there unlock the EBM (which shouldn't take too long), but it'd be so much more convenient to just have it all back in one go.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 year ago#12
Or just play thru it yourself i guess

User Info: Manticore

Manticore
1 year ago#13
I'm not aware of any sites that host PS1 saves other than this one. I guess you'll just have to play it yourself, but at least you're not starting it from scratch.
GameFAQs lurker/poster since the early 2000s

CyberJigsaw
1 year ago#14
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try and see if any of these files work with my game. It'd just be frustrating to have to re-earn some of the unlockables all over again.

Would it possible to somehow transfer the save data from a PS1 memory card to the PS3? I still have the complete save file on a PS1 memory card.

User Info: Manticore

Manticore
1 year ago#15
There's an official memory card adapter for the PS3 that does just that, copy PS1 saves to the PS3. There's tons of them on eBay and for relatively cheap. If you don't want to download the saves and unlock the rest yourself, this would probably be your best bet.
GameFAQs lurker/poster since the early 2000s

CyberJigsaw
1 year ago#16
I'll definitely look into it. There's a good game place near me that has all sorts of gaming-related stuff from all eras and chances are they might have such an item.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 year ago#17
I own one of those PS1 -> PS3 memory card adapters and they work well.

CyberJigsaw
1 year ago#18
EvilResident posted...
I own one of those PS1 -> PS3 memory card adapters and they work well.

I'm sure I can find one for a reasonable price at some of the game shops in my city. I live close to a few of them, so I'll definitely look.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 Dual Shock Complete Save File For PS3
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A