• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. Just bought this game for 5 bucks.

User Info: SolidSnake6785

SolidSnake6785
9 years ago#1
Just found this for 5 bucks at Play N Trade and got it. Somehow, I missed out on this game in the past. Since Call of Duty 4 and 5 have come out, I've adored first person shooters a lot. I know this will not be the same quality as those two games, but I love retro PS1 stuff and hope this will deliver in some respect. Friendly dude seemed to love it!

SolidSnake6785
9 years ago#2
sweet, I see a lot of good reviews for this game! Gonna start it soon before Uncharted 2 grabs all my attention away!

User Info: lethal_lombax

lethal_lombax
9 years ago#3
Same here actually. I saw my friend playing it and he wouldn't let me borrow it so I picked it up.

SolidSnake6785
9 years ago#4
i am surprised with enemy AI. I'm doing medium... got tough quick. a lot of guys can take 40 off with one hit by the second full mission

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
9 years ago#5
yeah, that friendlydude loves this game. just between you and me, something must be wrong with friendlydude. he keeps coming BACK and bumping the same topic :p

I am VERY happy you like this game, and YES, the game is extremely tough!!! I finally found the courage to play the game on hard mode after crying by myself for weeks on end deciding if I should or not :)

SolidSnake6785
9 years ago#6
^^^lol.

I'm sure I'll be checking in for advice from you as I advance!

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
9 years ago#7
sure, no problem. I come here at least twice a week
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. Just bought this game for 5 bucks.
  • Topic Archived