• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!

User Info: MortimerScharf

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#491
XD And you are friggin right....I mean...almost 500 posts. On this board. Heck...we haven't talked about Quake 2 in like.....349 posts...more or less.
"Spyro, i have this new French Toilet for your explosive diarrhea, for a SMALL fee of course..." MoneyBags.

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
5 years ago#492
I really would love to play Quake II right now but I'm busy with Wii games and yeah, the Wii is probably a stinky console but the stinkiness can be forgiven when I'm caught up with a game right now, lol.

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#493
Meh, I'm playing League of Legends right now! I will always love you, Lil' Quake 2! You'll be my number 1 FPS forevah!
"Spyro, i have this new French Toilet for your explosive diarrhea, for a SMALL fee of course..." MoneyBags.

User Info: Dakota_Devil

Dakota_Devil
5 years ago#494
What are you going to do when this topic reaches 500? Will the madness end or continue in another thread?
http://gamercards.exophase.com/101057.png

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#495
I guess the madness will end. This topic dates back to 6 years ago...six f****ng years ago..go figure. I bet friendlydude has beaten the game over 100 times already.

friendlydude
5 years ago#496
Nah only about 30 completions, and the last 5 were on the hardest setting which was the best adrenaline rush ever! Nothing can build up a challenge quite like this game! If someone else wants to start a topic I'll probably drop by.

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#497
Well...this is the 497 message in this topic. I think you should have the honor to post the 500 message, friendlydude. After all, you started this topic. ;)

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
5 years ago#498
You sure play alot of PS1 games Friendlydude, I see you all over the forums for them.
You don't have a PS2?

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#499
I've seen friendlydude in most PS1 boards. He's an avid PS1 game collector as I see it. Oh...please...let friendlydude have the 500 post, he deserves it.

friendlydude
5 years ago#500
Thanks man! 500th post! Yeah I play PS1 games all the time. Best console ever. Well I actually like the Super NES more but PS1 is the best disc-based, Sony console ever! Games back then were nothing but absolute fun. Now it's time for us to walk into the light. That final walk we all have to take eventually. Don't get upset guys, it'll be alright :) It's been awesome guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!
  • Topic Archived