• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
5 years ago#471
well if the door is secure and screwed tight on the hinges, and you're using a deadbolt lock, I'm pretty sure little girls all over your neighborhood can rest easy knowing that door ain't going anywhere.

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
5 years ago#472
So what are you up to now? What do you do during the day usually?

friendlydude
5 years ago#473
babysit. I babysit a lot. I babysit dogs, kids, and drunk adults.

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
5 years ago#474
You get paid for it right?

User Info: MortimerScharf

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#475
Good grief, was I away! What have I missed, my friendly dude? (Pun not intended...whatsoever.)
"Spyro, i have this new French Toilet for your explosive diarrhea, for a SMALL fee of course..." MoneyBags.

friendlydude
5 years ago#476
Dealing with kids, I should be paid a lot more than people who are doctors and cops.

Just kidding, but hey, kids are rough.

friendlydude
5 years ago#477
Kids spread germs too. That's gross!

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#478
22 posts away from the limit!
"Spyro, i have this new French Toilet for your explosive diarrhea, for a SMALL fee of course..." MoneyBags.

friendlydude
5 years ago#479
I say we make it a New Year's resolution to max out this topic. Make it reach 500! Or we can do what Forrest Gump did once he finished the greatest song ever, Bob Seger's "Against the Wind" in the desert- that is, stop now. Or in his case, turn around and head home :p

MortimerScharf
5 years ago#480
I support ya' friendlydude. May your wish...become true! But I doubt we can do it in less than a week.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!
  • Topic Archived