• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
5 years ago#461
No it's not- there doesn't seem to be an official release date. More like new bits of information being released very slowly over the course of a couple months.

friendlydude
5 years ago#462
Sweet baby rockin' Mary and Joseph! This new gamefaqs design that's apparently permanent without any way to change it back to the old familiar one absolutely stinks like a dead cow's rotting midday butthole.

friendlydude
5 years ago#463
I actually had a reason for bringing up a cows butthole. While my dad and myself were dumping tree branches off in the woods, we smelled something so stinky we were beside ourselves. We take a walk 20 yards ahead and see a cow rotting in the woods covered in maggots. Somebody actually dumped it there without covering it in dirt. The smell was so bad it stained the inside of my dad's truck, and I was smelling it for the next 24 hours. Death is powerful.

friendlydude
5 years ago#464
I sure know how to share some disturbing stories :)

friendlydude
5 years ago#465
and disturbing questions!

what do you call those shiny stringy things you wrap around your nipples that twirl in the air when you shake around? Vegas girls wear them.

User Info: ADDiiCTd2HiiM

ADDiiCTd2HiiM
5 years ago#466
Sony Playstation

Sony Playstation
-CuZ ii DoNt FiiGhT OvA DiiCk..DiicK FiiGhT OvA Me-

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
5 years ago#467
My little sister cannot be this cute....

friendlydude
5 years ago#468
I thought for a second you were about to say your little sister has those... boob things I mention :p

friendlydude
5 years ago#469
because I'm still in love with you
I wanna see you dance again
because I'm still in love with you
on this harvest moon

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
5 years ago#470
My houses front door is actually a demon who came here to touch little girls.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!
  • Topic Archived