• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!

User Info: Recoome_is_god

Recoome_is_god
5 years ago#451
Depends what you have on them, and how often.

I eat all sorts of unhealthy food, but balance it with other stuff that is actually good for me so that I don't become a fat, sweaty mound of blubbery uselessness.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
5 years ago#452
lots and lots of butter and maple syrup

half a tub of butter for 5 waffles- that's insane.

for some reason I'm entering that stage of my life where I'm testing my health. It's stupid and I'm going to get a harsh reality probably real soon. I need to stop. I feel invincible sometimes! Like a starman Mario!

User Info: ADDiiCTd2HiiM

ADDiiCTd2HiiM
5 years ago#453
yo it's me tonic from page 2 [2009]

ive been playing ps1 fpses like medal of honor+underground and alien resurrection and maybe i'll try this again
-CuZ ii DoNt FiiGhT OvA DiiCk..DiicK FiiGhT OvA Me-

friendlydude
5 years ago#454
what's up man. Medal of Honor is probably just as good as Quake II, maybe even a pancake slap of the wrist better.

User Info: Recoome_is_god

Recoome_is_god
5 years ago#455
Pffft, no.

It's a fine game, but nowhere near as polished.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ

friendlydude
5 years ago#456
I think it's the adrenaline rush of blasting soldiers away like mad that feels so powerful and makes me feel alive- what a feeling!

friendlydude
5 years ago#457
oh and by the way, I'm not about to play all those MoH and CoD games out there these days. I'd need to make a list just to keep track of them all!

friendlydude
5 years ago#458
Watching Metal Gear Solid walkthroughs for 2 and 3. These storylines are fantastic IMO.

friendlydude
5 years ago#459
but MGS4 looks too generic and similar to a WWII game, and the characters so far aren't very interesting.

friendlydude
5 years ago#460
is MGS5 out yet?
  1. Boards
  2. Quake II
  3. alright, I finally did it!!!
  • Topic Archived