• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Parasite Eve
  3. So I killed all of the balls spawned by the Mixed Humans in the Hospital...

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
5 months ago#11
Yeah, 4 guaranteed but you can steal a fifth from the Spider Woman boss at a decent percent chance. So more than three, 4-5 depending if you want to reset for the SW steal.

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
5 months ago#12
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Yeah, 4 guaranteed but you can steal a fifth from the Spider Woman boss at a decent percent chance. So more than three, 4-5 depending if you want to reset for the SW steal.

Spider boss has a Super Tool to steal!? I thought it was only a Tool.

By any chance the T-Rex and Centipede don't have Super Tools as possible steals too (as their normal steals are Tools)?
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: IshmaelForsaken

IshmaelForsaken
5 months ago#13
Check the Game Mechanics FAQ, there's a possible 7 to be found in a first run:

Central Park chest, but the chance is low
1st mixed man in the hospital
Low chance of a steal from the spider boss's second form
In the sewers, the sparkling object on the ground before you reach the Club 3
In the subway car after the centipede boss fight, 10ish percent chance
In the museum after the earthquake
The ultimate beings third form, 100% chance steal, but you have to use it during the chase or it's lost
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."
R.I.P. Dragon

User Info: nic92804

nic92804
5 months ago#14
I believe the Super Tool is dropped on only the first occurrence of this; with Full Cure or Full Recover dropped everytime thereafter. I also believe when the balls enlarge (when it drops no more), the balls drop the Ammo and the Mixedman drops the main item.

I once got the Super Tool in the bathtub room the first time, then got a Full Cure the second time in the Chrysler Building.

User Info: Perin Valin

Perin Valin
5 months ago#15
It's not so much a matter of what is known, as it is what each author believed when they wrote what they wrote. Because so many authors stop curating their work errors just accrete; each new group of players reads something that was written, talks, tests, publishes, and the cycle continues.

The only "authority" on the matter is the game itself anyway.

Keep in mind that people are crazy; even the basic ask "compile all the data about a videogame" requires a certain level of broken for that person to be logical and organized enough to compose an accurate document and yet be the kind of person who would waste effort on compiling data about a videogame instead of... biochemistry research or something.

Basically, you're asking for someone to give something significant to something insignificant. As an exercise in reasoning, having fun, reflex training, memory, or other hobby type exercises, gaming is great; when you start turning it into a job life would be better served doing almost anything (non-damaging) else. I mean, manual labor would serve more of a purpose, and I hate that s***.
  1. Boards
  2. Parasite Eve
  3. So I killed all of the balls spawned by the Mixed Humans in the Hospital...
  • Post New Message