• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Parasite Eve
  3. Are there any other hidden rooms I don't know about?

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
5 months ago#1
Only recently learning about the hidden room with the N Suit in the museum, next to the Rainforest area, was a shock to me, and it makes me curious if I've missed any other well-hidden rooms or chests in this game.

I know about the air duct in the NYPD, the secret elevator in the security room of the Museum, the train in the Subway, the broken wall and the side room in Carnegie Hall/Sewers, etc. Are there any other well-hidden areas that most players overlook/don't find?
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

User Info: Perin Valin

Perin Valin
5 months ago#2
Side area in the Chinatown streets, even the items are hidden inside this hidden room.

The Pharmacy has a back-room and an item gained by checking the OTHER side of the desk with the phone.

There are a lot of visually blocked chests, the "trunk" of a police car parked in Central Park, a chest in the Chinatown Sewers is up against the southern wall of one of the X / Cross rooms; tons of interactions that lack obvious interactive objects, cupboard in the Carnegie hall sewers near the breakable wall, trading card on the streets of Soho, the Gun Shop items are scattered around the shelves (it's easy to miss one or more)....

I'm not going to write a FAQ about it, but, I'm sure the copypasta is incoming shortly either way.

Shotgunnova's FAQ has a lot of hard to find items fairly well documented, I wouldn't pay much attention to the mechanics advice, but, that's a different issue. I noticed the SG550 is not in the "dungeon specific list" but could be found in the walkthrough text, something to watch out for I guess.

You can obtain a Super Tool from the very first Mixed-Man encounter in the Hospital Basement. You must kill all of the spheres this creature can produce. You will know when you are done if the monster cannot produce more spheres after all spheres have been destroyed; additionally the last three or four spheres can morph into a super sized version, which does change their dropped items. Kill all the spheres of other Mixed Men and you will get something like a Full Cure, I can't remember.

It looks like most of what you need is in that FAQ, that's where I would start making a checklist if I were so inclined, then fill in the gaps with anything we can whatever we can come up with.
(edited 5 months ago)

Foxhound3857
5 months ago#3
Side area in the Chinatown streets, even the items are hidden inside this hidden room.

I know about that.

The Pharmacy has a back-room and an item gained by checking the OTHER side of the desk with the phone.

I know about the back room, didn't know about the hidden item near the desk.

There are a lot of visually blocked chests, the "trunk" of a police car parked in Central Park

Missed that one.

You can obtain a Super Tool from the very first Mixed-Man encounter in the Hospital Basement. You must kill all of the spheres this creature can produce. You will know when you are done if the monster cannot produce more spheres after all spheres have been destroyed; additionally the last three or four spheres can morph into a super sized version, which does change their dropped items. Kill all the spheres of other Mixed Men and you will get something like a Full Cure, I can't remember.

Wow, didn't know that. Will definitely investigate.

It looks like most of what you need is in that FAQ, that's where I would start making a checklist if I were so inclined, then fill in the gaps with anything we can whatever we can come up with.

Will do, thank you.
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: Perin Valin

Perin Valin
5 months ago#4
Oh and, the Trivia Panels in the Museum can drop Revives or even Tools if you're dedicated enough to retry for them. I don't know the full drop list, it's a bit random.

Foxhound3857
5 months ago#5
Perin Valin posted...
Oh and, the Trivia Panels in the Museum can drop Revives or even Tools if you're dedicated enough to retry for them. I don't know the full drop list, it's a bit random.

I usually farm 5 or 6 Revives from the rats in Day 1. That's more than enough for the entire game and then some.

Might actually need them on Fresh EX too.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
5 months ago#6
There a panel of the wall in the Carnegie hall storage room you can knock down that leads to a secret room, if I'm remembering correctly.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
  1. Boards
  2. Parasite Eve
  3. Are there any other hidden rooms I don't know about?
  • Post New Message