• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Do the sleeves scratch the discs?

User Info: Jonfacebass

Jonfacebass
3 weeks ago#1
I am worried about preserving the longevity of my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. As you all know, the game comes in 4 discs, with the three extra discs simply being placed in black cardboard sleeves that are stored inside the Saturn longbox. I am concerned that these sleeves will scratch the game discs over time from removing the CD's from the sleeves and re-inserting them. Does anybody have any thoughts about this? Would it be safer to store the extra discs in a jewel case of some sort instead?

User Info: segasaturn

segasaturn
1 week ago#2
I have the white cardboard sleeves one but this should work fine with the black ones. What I do is when I put the discs back in I grab the side of the sleeves with my hands and push it in by a tiny amount which creates a bigger opening for the discs, so when I insert the discs both the top and bottom insides of the sleeves don't make contact with the top or bottom of the discs.
My name is about the Sega Saturn an underplayed console
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Do the sleeves scratch the discs?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Uru glitch in Panzer Dragoon Saga? Tech Support2 Answers