• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. For such a "rare" game, there's always 20 of them on eBay

User Info: ThaiFighter_83

ThaiFighter_83
2 months ago#1
I bought mine back in 2001 for a hundred bucks, so I’m not complaining.

But I’ve been watching the game on eBay a lot for the last three years, and the price continually rises, but there’s always like 20 of them at any given time.

Was it really that limited in its print run?

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
2 months ago#2
Got mine in 2005 for $200. Buy it know price is now like $1000. I would never sell mine but sometimes it’s tempting. Probably why people looking to sell theirs.

User Info: ThaiFighter_83

ThaiFighter_83
2 months ago#3
I’m never selling mine. It’s one of the prized gems of my collection, which also includes cib’s of Little Samson, Shantae, Rendering Ranger, Battlemania Daiginjo, Snatcher, Musha, wild guns, and Magic Knight Rayearth.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
1 month ago#4
It wasn't a terribly limited run, but there's a high demand for the game, so the price is inflated. And like shakmstr suggested, it changes hands a lot because many people look at the reliably increasing price and think "Okay, so $500 is a heckuva lot of money for a game, but after I finish playing it I can just turn around and sell it for $500 (or more), so in the end I'm not really spending anything." While it's not a rare game by any means, these exchanges make it seem more common than it actually is.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. For such a "rare" game, there's always 20 of them on eBay
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Uru glitch in Panzer Dragoon Saga? Tech Support2 Answers