• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Repurchased After Over a Decade

User Info: ollicehunter

ollicehunter
2 months ago#21
Haha! Let me know if you want any other Saturn suggestions. It's a wonderful system for rare/hidden gems...but be warned that some of them are $$$$. Most of them, really.
& yes, I make it a strong point to differentiate between a game that is simply rare, and a game that is rare AND good. Panzer Dragoon Saga definitely checks both boxes.

User Info: legaiaflame2

legaiaflame2
1 month ago#22
Saturn games are going for well over $300 now on Ebay and some Saturn games like Magic Knight Rayearth and Panzer Dragoon Saga are going way past $1000. It's insane!!

Luckily, I got Saga for $200 back in 2003 and I got Magic Knight Rayearth for $70 at a used game shop!

User Info: ollicehunter

ollicehunter
1 month ago#23
I first bought Saga in 2007/2008. I think I paid around $300, which was the most I had spent on a game. I sold it a few years later before my undergrad...also my sense of taste wasn't as refined as it is now, haha. I repurchased it again in 2018 for $700, no regrets.
Rayearth is another story. I got a complete copy the summer of 2019 for around $450. Really puts things in perspective what the pandemic did to retro gaming since it's sooo much more expensive now.
You really scored with Rayearth! I actually love the game, even though I've never watched the anime.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Repurchased After Over a Decade
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Uru glitch in Panzer Dragoon Saga? Tech Support2 Answers