• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. 20 year anniversary poll from Gamefaqs!

User Info: GreenChocobo

GreenChocobo
1 year ago#1
That was nice of them.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 year ago#2
Random Ne-rai, lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 year ago#3
All the games that are getting reboots and HD remakes and still no sign of a PDS re-release.... I know they lost the source code but dammit i want a HD Panzer Dragoon Saga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
1 year ago#4
Anarki471 posted...
All the games that are getting reboots and HD remakes and still no sign of a PDS re-release.... I know they lost the source code but dammit i want a HD Panzer Dragoon Saga

If they lost the source code, they lost the source code. Simply wanting something doesn't make it happen.

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
1 year ago#5
Lost source code doesn't mean anything. Take an existing copy of the game and reverse engineer it, or remake it from scratch using the game as a design source.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517

User Info: EvelSaiyan

EvelSaiyan
1 year ago#6
noidentity posted...
Lost source code doesn't mean anything. Take an existing copy of the game and reverse engineer it, or remake it from scratch using the game as a design source.

I don't know enough about game design and coding to know if it's really this easy, but logically you would think since the game exists in hard copy form there would be a way to read information from the discs. But wishing for a remake once or twice a year doesn't really take up too much of my time, so I'll keep doing that for now.
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. 20 year anniversary poll from Gamefaqs!
  • Topic Archived