• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Man this game is short (maybe spoilers?)

User Info: bultje112

bultje112
5 years ago#11
Anarki471 posted...
Considering the average is now 4 to 6 hours for a "Current Gen" game 12 hours is pretty good

oh god just shup up. what bull**** name me 5 AAA titles of the past few years that are shorter even than 20 hours.

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
5 years ago#12
bultje112 posted...
Anarki471 posted...
Considering the average is now 4 to 6 hours for a "Current Gen" game 12 hours is pretty good

oh god just shup up. what bull**** name me 5 AAA titles of the past few years that are shorter even than 20 hours.

Uncharted? The Order? Super Mario 3d World? Any Call of Duty (I'll assume were not counting online) campaign? The new Ratchet and Clank... That's five but I'm sure I could find you more.

Are you really that oblivious?

Hell ANY Nintendo game save Xenoblade Chronicles X I've beaten under 20 hours this gen alone.
Nintendo. Sega. Sony. Camelot Software. Working Designs. Microsoft. Hudsonsoft. Square Enix. Konami. Wayforward. Treasure. Capcom. Choice Provisions. Have fun!

bultje112
5 years ago#13
gta 5, fallout 5, witcher 3, metal gear solid 5. the biggest titles of 2015 alone, all well over 20 hours. far bigger than games of the 90s or 80s

zatOMG
5 years ago#14
Naming games longer than 20 hours doesn't negate the ones I listed that aren't, lol.
Nintendo. Sega. Sony. Camelot Software. Working Designs. Microsoft. Hudsonsoft. Square Enix. Konami. Wayforward. Treasure. Capcom. Choice Provisions. Have fun!

bultje112
5 years ago#15
I was asking for AAA titles and you gave me none. I gave them

zatOMG
5 years ago#16
bultje112 posted...
I was asking for AAA titles and you gave me none. I gave them

Lol whatever you say buddy. Call of Duty... Mario... Uncharted... Not AAA.

Must stink with your head up your ass.

bultje112
5 years ago#17
call of duty, oh god. that game is a multiplayer game. good luck finding people who played that less than 20 hours

zatOMG
5 years ago#18
bultje112 posted...
call of duty, oh god. that game is a multiplayer game. good luck finding people who played that less than 20 hours

Yeah cuz I didn't specify that in my post... And it negated the other four...

I'm done with you.

User Info: GamerFrom84

GamerFrom84
5 years ago#19
This game is definitely short, but worth it I feel. I had a post on another blog; though i can't find it anymore, talking about my attempting a speed-run of this. First play through was a little over 20 hours, with my final run being just over 5 hours, just shy of the world record i think lol. Great battle system is what kept me playing over and over.

User Info: GamerFrom84

GamerFrom84
5 years ago#20
http://discuss.panzerdragoonlegacy.com/t/panzer-dragoon-saga-speed-run/741/13

Actually here's that post I just hunted for it. 4:56 was my final time :-D. Even talking about it makes me wanna break the Saturn out again hehe.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Man this game is short (maybe spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Uru glitch in Panzer Dragoon Saga? Tech Support2 Answers