• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Just got this game. How long will it take to beat?

User Info: tanningman

tanningman
10 years ago#1
How many hours will this take to beat? I want to figure out when during this summer I should start this game.

I'm excited to have this. I traded an unopened FFXI for PS2 that I got for $20 for a mint copy of this game! w00t!

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
10 years ago#2
It usually takes me about 12 hours to finish.

tanningman
10 years ago#3
Wow, really? That short?

Is there any New Game+?

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
10 years ago#4
Nope, it's a really short game but you're in for a wild ride

User Info: Brandt

Brandt
10 years ago#5
My first playthrough clocked closer to 20 hours. Take that however you will.
"People, I'm sorry. I'm too drunk to do this." - Seska

User Info: Cinder6

Cinder6
10 years ago#6
It's that short because it doesn't have any pointless fetch quests or "oh no, you can't enter the dungeon until you get the key, which is guarded by the six dragons of elemental might, all of which you need to get keys to get to". It's almost pure story, no filler.
stop picking on balloon fight. - kuddy53
PSN: Cinder6 | My backlog: http://backloggery.com/cinder6

tanningman
10 years ago#7
Well, great, that's fantastic to hear. Thanks guys :D

User Info: veniyah

veniyah
10 years ago#8
wooow, I'm really jealous. where'd you go to get PDS for that cheap?

User Info: SaviorGabriel

SaviorGabriel
10 years ago#9
"It's that short because it doesn't have any pointless fetch quests or "oh no, you can't enter the dungeon until you get the key, which is guarded by the six dragons of elemental might, all of which you need to get keys to get to". It's almost pure story, no filler."

This is what I really like about Saga, they make everything simple. No BS item synthesis, no rub your stomach pat your head style battle system, no level up system that requires a degree in trigonometry, and if you have a destination to reach, you simply go there.
"I am defeated, and know it, if I meet any human being from whom I find myself unable to learn anything." --George Herbert Palmer

User Info: vykk8930

vykk8930
10 years ago#10
"wooow, I'm really jealous. where'd you go to get PDS for that cheap?"

To put it simply, you don't. there is no cheap way to get this game, I literally just got this game last week for just under a 150 USD, and that is relatively cheap.
PSN- vykk8930
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
  3. Just got this game. How long will it take to beat?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Uru glitch in Panzer Dragoon Saga? Tech Support2 Answers