• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Martyrology 9 years ago#1
I miss playing this, one of my first SNES expierences, and still playing on the PSX. They just don't make games like they used too.
You are not in my catalogue.
Sin_Jackal 9 years ago#2
I wouldn't say greatest ever.. .but I really liked this game when I first got it. I bought it used for ps1 for like $40 a long time ago. Luckily it was in good condition and had the case and book still with it (a rarity nowadays, getting a used game and the condition isn't complete crap).

Played it all the way through and got the bad ending since I had the Phantom leader and used him a lot, subsequently getting really bad alignment. Didn't understand how it all worked since i was like 12. But it was really fun. Got a lot of the special characters. Then I played a second time as the girl leader right after and got the good ending. I also discovered the hidden chaos gates and thought that was like the coolest thing ever, since I felt like I discovered a big secret. Though the Dragoons didn't join me. I guess I didn't have enough room in my army and it blocked the joining process or something.

I was thinking of playing through again to get everything. Definitely a fun game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A