• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. Where can I play any Ogre Battle title these days?

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
4 months ago#1
Are any available for GBA, DS, 3DS, or PS4? Those are my systems I currently have.
Thanks!
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

User Info: tepid_goo

tepid_goo
4 months ago#2
Unfortunately they aren't available on any of those. Other than their original systems (Snes and PS1 for MotBQ, and N64 for this game) the Ogre Battle games have only been rereleased on the Wii Shop (no longer up) or the Wii U eShop (still available.)

There is a Tactics Ogre game for GBA though.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
4 months ago#3
tepid_goo posted...
Unfortunately they aren't available on any of those. Other than their original systems (Snes and PS1 for MotBQ, and N64 for this game) the Ogre Battle games have only been rereleased on the Wii Shop (no longer up) or the Wii U eShop (still available.)

There is a Tactics Ogre game for GBA though.
Thanks! I didn’t know about the one for GBA. I’ll get right on that.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

User Info: tepid_goo

tepid_goo
4 months ago#4
Garetjax333 posted...
Thanks! I didn’t know about the one for GBA. I’ll get right on that.

Hope you enjoy it! Tactics Ogre is Ogre Battle's sister series, so the game play is not the same. However, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis is the only legitimately playable "Ogre" game on the consoles you mentioned, to my knowledge.
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. Where can I play any Ogre Battle title these days?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A