• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. One minor thing that bugs me... (Spoilers)

User Info: FortuneCookie

FortuneCookie
7 months ago#1
When the heroes defect, it's the bad guys who change their colors. That doesn't make any sense.

Was it really too much to ask that the heroes wear red armor for the first couple of missions? It makes more sense than the entire Lodis Empire changing their uniform color from blue to red so that a group of defectors could retain their name as The Blue Knights.

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
7 months ago#2
Magnus Gallant and his small bands of followers are obviously more important than a continent-spanning religion, so it completely makes sense that they keep their preferred color and the other guys have to switch to red! ;)

But seriously, it may be like Spaceward Ho! where everyone sees their planets as white hats and (for convenience) everyone else is shown differently.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/8/2/2/AABdcoAABK6G.jpg
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Founder and owner of Dragonsoft since 1997.

User Info: FortuneCookie

FortuneCookie
7 months ago#3
Alternatively, since Blue Knights are their own division, Godeslas and Rhade could've worn red armor the whole game through. I think they're really about the only characters who appear in both red and blue armor.

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
6 months ago#4
It's more for the player's benefit so you can easily identify your guys vs. theirs. It's not really "a thing" in-game.
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: Seiichiro

Seiichiro
4 months ago#5
Agreed. I think that for convenience everyone said "yeah they are named blue knights. It'll be confusing if we made them wear red. It's cool Magnus just keep your colors"
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. One minor thing that bugs me... (Spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A