• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. Started replaying this recently

User Info: tepid_goo

tepid_goo
8 months ago#21
Omegalynx posted...
Just beat it! Kinda disappointed with the secret chapter. It would make more sense if the final fight was because the Infernal Aura actually took hold of you, but really it just makes the Zebonians look like jerks.

I almost never go the low chaos frame route because the ending is so harsh. I think the people who come out of the ending looking like real jerks are the rest of the Revolutionary Army. They rely entirely upon Magnus and co to win their war, and then immediately banish them from the Kingdom that they saved. Frederick doesn't even have the decency to tell Magnus himself.

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
8 months ago#22
Feel like high/low chaos frame could really be explained better, I assume 'capturing' a town is supposed to imply taking it by force and thus doing it too much makes everyone start seeing you as an evil warmonger, but that's really not shown very well at all.
http://www.youtube.com/c/foxyarekugames
Check out my youtube for guides and gameplays.

User Info: Omegalynx

Omegalynx
8 months ago#23
FoxyAreku posted...
Feel like high/low chaos frame could really be explained better, I assume 'capturing' a town is supposed to imply taking it by force and thus doing it too much makes everyone start seeing you as an evil warmonger, but that's really not shown very well at all.

I think it would have been better served if they tracked the neutral towns you captured instead of something.

User Info: chase710

chase710
8 months ago#24
I should give this another shot. Every time I tried to play, the game would always crash at the same battle, and not let me proceed. Maybe because I abused that infinite item glitch too much for massive stats, I dunno.
McBounce me around!!

User Info: tepid_goo

tepid_goo
8 months ago#25
chase710 posted...
I should give this another shot. Every time I tried to play, the game would always crash at the same battle, and not let me proceed. Maybe because I abused that infinite item glitch too much for massive stats, I dunno.

That's too bad. Which battle?

Also, what are you using to play the game?
  1. Boards
  2. Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  3. Started replaying this recently
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A