• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: interneterik

interneterik
1 year ago#1
I was looking at FAQs to see how starting questions effected starting teams and found it a little tricky to quickly figure out how to answer. I decided to make a spreadsheet that would help explore the different possibilities. I've only tested it a little bit and it seems to work, but if other people try it, then it could help me improve it.

Anyway, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JniGxQM_IoZ2cKOP9gbcv5LV3xCf2wPX1x8qWcJ7cxw/edit?usp=sharing

I hope it can be useful for someone.

P.S. I just made an account to share this, so this is my first time posting.

User Info: interneterik

interneterik
1 year ago#2
Oh - I suppose you'll need to download the spreadsheet in order to play around with it. Sorry about that.

If anyone has a better method to share this I'd appreciate it.

User Info: Red_Maw

Red_Maw
1 year ago#3
Cool! I might start playing around with OB 64 again. I was here some months back but then life distracted me very abruptly.

User Info: THEmtg3drinks

THEmtg3drinks
1 year ago#4
There's actually an in depth FAQ that specifically explains starting armies.
I'm getting too old to have a signature.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
10 months ago#5
@interneterik Thank you VERY much! This was exactly what I was hoping to find when I was starting up a run earlier tonight. I kept getting terrible army combinations for my goals, and was having difficulty juggling the calculus to get something I wanted. This got me my exact combination! Thank you!
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A